Saturday, January 13, 2007

What's your accent?

I did a neat little quiz today and I was surprised my the results because they were right.

Here are the results
What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The South

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

Philadelphia
The Midland
The Northeast
The Inland North
The West
North Central
Boston
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I was surprised because I am actually from the South...Louisiana to be exact and while I don't really think I have an accent most of the time other people say they hear it loud and clear.

After doing that quiz I just had to do the next one...How Louisiana Are You. Here are the results from that one

How Louisiana Are You
Your Result: Total Louisiana

You really know where the party's at! You're familiar with the standards, such as Mardi Gras and Crawfish, but you also know the finer details of Louisiana Livin.

Some Louisiana
No Louisiana
How Louisiana Are You
Quizzes for MySpace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey T! Thanks for your comments on my blog...it's great to hear from you! Loved that quiz. I came out just like I thought...total Midland girl here. I have that lovely Great Lakes accent (although I don't think it's really an accent). LOL

Don't worry, I don't think they have those traffic cameras on the expressways. I got mine on the Anthony Wayne Trail, so watch out there! LOL

tommie said...

cute quiz, I grew up in the South and have a very Southern accent. People don't expect it when they see me for the first time.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Very interesting--I may have to try this out myself! Just wanted to drop by and say hi, and thanks for checking out my blog! =)